Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Clown President

I've read this book so much, I never had time to make any friends!     Photo: Reuters

The visuals above are about as surreal a moment as one could wish for... Judge sentences defendant to wear an oversized clown suit and stand in front of a church he never attends holding a book he never reads. Clue in Law & Order bump-bump.

That alone was ludicrous enough, but... BUT, after this woefully forlorn shot, the great Unifier-In-Chief then orders his administrative cronies to stand on either side for the Grand Finale Group Shot. And nothing, I MEAN NOTHING shouts out healing racial goodness than an All White Ensemble of rich empowered sycophants!

It wasn't till I got home that I discovered that Herr Trump had tear gassed a peaceful demonstration just so that he could casually meander on over (sans golf cart) to use this church adjacent to the White House as a visual prop without their permission, and much to their consequent dismay...

Some of my best friends are... whatever.    Video still: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment