Monday, December 4, 2023

Go Prank Yourself

I liked (and did) a lotta dumb, stupid things when I was young. Another term for youth is, after all- "temporary insanity," and some (like myself) were more prone to it than others. In the subsequent years since, I've managed to cut down on both the frequency and severity of such actions, many of which were, in fact, done for laughs. 

Now, some may say this is a contemporary phenomena (ie- social media), but I fail to get this whole staged prank BS- maybe, just maybe, because it so drastically fails at achieving its main objective... being funny! Instead, you're just left shaking your head at: how stupid the person is doing it, how stupid the people are who 'appreciate' it, and how vile the venue and support system is that promotes it. And the main venue would, of course, be Tik- Tok. I waste enough time on the internet, often trying to desperately validate said time in a futile attempt to prove I'm not, in fact, wasting it- by trying to find some hidden diamond in the rough... 

Thishowever, blatantly demonstrates how instead of finding that diamond, you are more often than not, more liable to just keep finding lower (and lower) quality coal. This person has... 1.5 million followers. And I'm not saying all this just to be holier than thou- cause a large part of it is saying, there but for the grace of god...

Don't forget to like and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment