Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I Hate Teeth!

Anything and everything to do with them! They should be yanked outta our miserable mouths immediately upon birth while we're still writhing, screaming masses to begin with and replaced with detachable metal plates whenever necessary. Forget ceramic look a likes; I don't want anything to remind me of 'em, period. It'll take a generation or two to adjust to aesthetically- but well worth the effort, and the pain and effort saved, if you ask me... 

That's right, I'm in the midst of a two part root canal that will be followed by oral surgery and I am not having fun. Feeling like Dustin Hoffman's double; no joke, I ain't never felt this level of Gitmo at the dentist- ever! I thought I had more than paid my pain dues in full the last coupla years with my kidney stones and Shingles- apparently the universe thinks otherwise...

2 comments: