Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Focus on The Arts...

Suffice to say, we have undeniably and unforgivably strayed in our attention to the literary arts here at the ol' blog. Knowing the importance the arts play in our country's priorities, and in particular, the role our First Family has played in fostering them, we now attempt to rectify said situation by proudly featuring our first much lauded, much revered poet at large.

Tiffany Trump- AFP

“Study me as much as you like, you will never know me. For I differ a hundred ways from what you see me to be. Put yourself behind my eyes, and see me as I see myself. Because I have chosen to dwell in a place you cannot see.” -TT

Certainly, more than enough for any of us to ponder, fathom and reflect upon as we stumble about dwelling in our woefully hidden and unseeing lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment