Tuesday, October 29, 2019

To Be Continued...


Not even close...   Photo: © Stan Banos

As y'all (4 of U) may have noticed- things have slowed down just a tad 'round these parts- and it's for good reason, which I will divulge in good time. Major Life BS- the kind no one wants to go through, but life being what it is, comes out and bites ya nonetheless. And this one's chomping down hard...

I'll continue on impulse power as best I can, but there may come a time when I may have to go dark- temporarily. In the meantime, just trying to put up the brave front- and quite honestly, not for anyone's sake other than my own. No, not anywhere near dying, just something I could have really done well, well without- now, and for a long time coming...

2 comments:

  1. Whatever it is, I hope it's in the rearview soon. Good Luck. Always enjoyed your postings, in their past and present incarnations.
    -- Mike in D.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mike in DC- much obliged! Unfortunately, this one's gonna linger for quite-some-time. I just hope I can gradually make peace with it is all. Sorry to be so secretive, it's just that as with any major loss, it takes time and it's hard to forgo the necessary stages- after which I'll gladly be more forthcoming. I'm still very much in the self pity stage, though trudge along one must. Hopefully, something... good comes outta it all- at least that's the carrot we perpetually dangle for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete