Tuesday, October 8, 2019

FotoRoom

So.... I been at this (blogging) thing how many years (since 2005), and incredibly... I just heard about FotoRoom, this week. And, actually, I didn't "hear" about it at all- came up on it quite by accident. But there you have it, an incredible venue for work which, only now, I've been made aware of. 

Just from the most cursory of glances, I've come across Niall McDiarmid's often wondrous portraits (if only that NY human guy had been this good); Clay Maxwell Jordan's insightful views of the contemporary American South; Shaun Pierson's revelatory photos of his own family members. There's a myriad of high quality work to see, enjoy and learn from- indulge your favorite styles and subject matter, and discover your own faves! One can also become a member, something I'm seriously considering...

No comments:

Post a Comment