Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Is What It Is...

Well, I'm holed up here in my SRO for the immediate interim, Translation- I'm sick as a dog with one severe cold deluxe that is kicking my sorry ass butt but good! At least I got food, entertainment, and some cold medicine I purchased just before becoming bed ridden. I was reading the labels on cough medicines at the drug store when I had a coughing fit so severe- I had to vamus the premises, thinking I was gonna upchuck my small intestines all over the cold remedy counter!

Can't really concentrate to read American Witness, which I just started before becoming ill, but I got NPR, Pacifica and lots and lots of You Tube videos (yes, I'm a fail video junkie). Also got a video on Koudelka I'm dying to see- more on that later...

But for now, this video alone has taken me to new heights in this new year of a new decade! Start at 1:02- and make sure, MAKE SURE, you watch till the end (only 40 seconds)...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment