Monday, October 12, 2020

Blog Update...

 

Another day in "Don't call it 'Frisco."   Photo: © Stan Banos

Well, I'm hardly the optimist, but nowhere near as down as this guy- can't be. An involuntary separation followed by a pandemic and less than ideal living conditions won't allow me to go down that rabbit hole of depression and desperation- otherwise, I might just be that guy...

Anyway, it's moving time, again. And this time, it's a small (very small), but much needed step up, details to follow. So the blog will be silent as of the end of the week, and hopefully resume sometime next. See ya's again; enjoy and stay safe...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stan-- Had an involuntary separation myself, as my wife died last year. And then the pandemic, etc. There's a line in the old movie, "Pickup on South Street", when an elderly woman in distressed circumstances says, something like this anyway, "I'm alive, so I have to go on living." (Regrettably, she is murdered soon afterward, but perhaps we can overlook that).
    I'm glad you keep forging ahead. I'd miss your blog, otherwise. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss, that certainly can't be easy- you've done well.

    And, yes- Let's definitely overlook... "that."

    ReplyDelete