Saturday, December 29, 2018

'18 Into '19

2018- let me count the ways in how you truly sucked! And 2019 bodes hardly better- if only for the very real fact that we've been scheduled to be irradiated 24/7 Morning, Noon and Night with High Frequency 5G Micro Wave Radiation from an antenna directly across the street from our apartment! That alone is enough to fuck up anyone's upcoming year life, period. And make NO doubt- they are coming to your backyard as well...

Photographically, I really tried to get my work out there this year, and having accomplished pretty much nothing for the effort- I'll just continue to slog on taking a photo here, there, wherever and whenever possible... same-as-always.

So what if anything does my anonymous and soon to be fully irradiated body have to look forward to? Two names, one you're familiar with, and one you will soon be: Robert Mueller and Letitia James!

No comments:

Post a Comment