Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Portrait of Humanity

I thought (I really, really thought) I had a good chance of having one (1) photo included in BJP's Portrait of Humanity, after all, most (if not all) my work is... precisely-just-that. So, this one kinda hurt, particularly since there's not a weak one in the bunch. 

Anyway, it is what it is. I try to learn form every rejection. Sometimes I do, other times... This time, I'm telling myself that it (at least) seems that this particular competition was leaning towards celebrating a portrait of humanity concentrating on ethnicity, as opposed to what my portraits celebrate- Individuality! Perhaps... 

At least, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! 'Cause, like I said- not a weak one in the whole freakin' bunch...


All Photos: © Stan Banos









































All Photos: © Stan Banos


No comments:

Post a Comment