Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Rebuttal, Facts And Possibly... HOPE?




I always usually like to hear different sides and opinions about various issues- I'll even tolerate flat earthers and people who scream, "Git the govmint outta my Medicare," strictly for comedic effect. Like they say, "You're welcome to your own opinion- not your own facts." 

Last week I thought Planet of the Humans was a relevant update (and revision) on basic truths I had wrongly taken for granted- perhaps because I hadn't been paying close enough attention. And quickly upon posting, I began hearing from reliable sources that such was simply not the case. Seems the "documentary" was, in fact, loaded with outdated info and inaccuracies- and this video summarizes it nicely (with a most welcomed sigh of relief). It's not always easy separating fact from fiction these days when there are so many sides to every story- and that is the classic Russian take on propaganda... pump out so many differing slants, opinions and "alternative facts" to make your freaking head spin! A tactic a certain POTUS has well learned and utilized from his best bud- "no one could see this coming... we have it under control... I always knew it was a pandemic... I was being sarcastic..." Etc, etc, etc...

Anyone taking their news strictly from mainstream news or alternative sources is simply setting themselves up for deception. And there is no happy medium, no way to relax and rest assured you're not being lied to. Time, effort, due diligence- there is no escape. No government, no matter the admin, can be trusted, and god help ya if you rebound in Alex Jones's backyard! Buyer Beware...

No comments:

Post a Comment