Friday, August 21, 2020

Live And Learn...

Never liked cigarettes, nasty little critters. But a good cigar... that's a different horse altogether. Hand made, works of art- all natural too! Sure, not fun to be around with, granted. Neither are a lotta other things in life. I smoke 'em in the great out of doors- or on the street, since I'm rarely in the former. Smoked one in house one night and learned my lesson good- had to open up the windows next morning, mid February when it was twenty degrees Fahrenheit outside!

And while I do love the occasional cigar to relax, contemplate life, whatever... I'm not particularly a fan of the Big Mama Whoppers, I'm a Petite Corona kind a guy (good things come in...). And I've never, ever bought a box of real Cubanos- hell, I can hardly afford... one! What I didn't necessarily know was: a) exactly what sets them apart from "New World" cigars, or b) how to tell the real deal...

PS- 95% of ALL The Cubanos bought in the US of A are... F-A-K-E!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment