Monday, December 6, 2021

Say What?

What every kid and would be grown up is chiming for- that's what! And just in time to make the perfect stocking stuffer... That's right, SAY WHAT? the penultimate Photozine of the year this decade! Fresh off the press and into the warm constabularies of your heart's delight- yeah, I made that part up. 

Get 'em while they're hot! Stan's long awaited, much anticipated and inexorably acclaimed, graffiti zine; complete with 55 life altering literary passages that will forever redefine your current journey- at your local Blurb emporium today...


Remember NO Matter What Happens... That You Actually Suck :)


PSIf anything, I've always dissuaded anyone from actually buying any of my publications, and this ain't no different- but... FWIW, this is the first time that I can honestly say that the cost of this particular Blurb product is actually worth the going price! I mean, I wouldn't pay $50 for a small hard cover with mediocre reproductions, but... $8.40 for a zine w/55 images- this ain't a bad deal at all! Yeah, just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment