Friday, March 29, 2024

Recycling Is A... LIE!

I'm gonna assume most some people know the aforementioned is true (I was blissfully oblivious for longer than I care to admit), but it still angers the Bejeesuz out of me... to say the least. Everyday we have countless citizens putting in the extra effort to do what is right, honestly thinking the extra effort is worth the beneficial result and making all our lives (including that of their children) that much better... and it's just another Matrix-sized LIE (at least in the good ol' USA)! Unfortunately, we're all just politely jerking each other off thinking we're actually doing a good deed for our fellow human. And all that's happening is that Big Oil and Company(s) have found yet another way to get rich at our expense, while making us smile- and fucking us in the ass while doing it! Efficiency at its finest.

And truth be told, I still do it! There is now so much plastic encapsulating everything we buy (particularly food) that I don't have room for it all in my garbage container. The plastic bins, containers and packaging that currently envelops our food products alone is simply overwhelming...

1 comment:

  1. Stan, thanks for posting this I was not aware that it was this bad!

    ReplyDelete