Monday, June 3, 2024

Autonation

'63 Thunderbird- Flat out Gorgeous.          Photos: © Stan B.

Dawned on me that maybe I should do a small zine on cars, and I like my cars the way I like my watches (and a lotta other things)- vintage. Many of the photos will just be snaps that make the featured car look good, taken in 'au natural' outdoor environments- not in auto shows; others will be close ups of uniquely 'adorned' (stickers, license plates, etc) autos- it will constitute a completely separate enterprise from my Bippin' presentation.

Of course, the ideal environment to have this come to fruition would be LA, but I'll make do with what I can get here in NORCAL- actually, first wrote NOCAL... can ya tell I'm no native? Right now I got around thirty, I'll make it happen when I got around 3 dozen/forty...

'65 Mustang Fastback- Every line, just pure perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment