Friday, July 5, 2024

Jesus H. Christ!

Seriously, are the Dems that desperate, or that sadistic- to us and him? How big a laughingstock are they willing to make the guy?!? He needs to be gone- by the end of this weekend... Give a nice farewell speech via the teleprompter on Sunday evening and fade into history with whatever dignity left- it's either that, or be forever remembered as US history's biggest political punchline of the century! This is one gaping hole that has already hit bottom- and can only get deeper...

2 comments:

  1. Political jobs must be one hell of a lot better than any job I ever had. When my time came, I could not wait to retire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I think the "pay" can certainly have it benefits- sadly, I think what we have here is ego fueled by senility... and those benefitting from it.

      Delete