Friday, September 13, 2024

On Truth... And Suffering

Well, I wanted to change gears from my last two posts and get upfull and bright for the upcoming weekend- 'fraid that's gonna have to wait... 

First, I just briefly wanna state that before the truth came out about MK-Ultra in Congressional hearings, I would get the same humiliatingly dismissive attitude I received from the person I recently consulted (on the legitimacy of a peer reviewed study on traces of nanotech in the Covid vaccines) who claimed to have actually vetted peer reviews. That's not to say that since the prior atrocity proved true, then so too is the latter. No, it most definitely isn't that simple- exactly why it deserves serious scientific investigation to finally be put to bed (or not)... but it will neither be funded, nor published. Just like everyone knows that UAP's are complete figments of the crazed imaginations of hallucinatory individuals!


AP Photo: Fatima Shbair

No comments:

Post a Comment