Thursday, October 13, 2016

Not By Bread Alone...


Photo: © S. Banos

I recently went on a bit of a rant concerning all the bells and whistles often incorporated into today's "with it," art photo books. And, well... I just don't wanna leave the wrong impression. For the record, I have nothing against those kinda books, fact is- I like those books much as anyone else! And I certainly have nothing against anything that enhances and sustains the overall experience... Fun is good; Stan likes fun- let a thousand flowers bloom!

If anything, I'm more than a little jealous of those kinda books- who wouldn't want to make a book with some or as many extra added prizes as possible? Fact is, I can't afford to buy many of those books, let alone actually make 'em! And to those that can't- options are limited, alternatives few. I wasn't ranting against those kinda books, just trying to stir up my own kinda fun, in my own way, when bare bones is all ya got to play...

And when I do go about making me one of them books (soon as I win the lotto- soon as I buy a ticket)- I'll make sure to read this first...

No comments:

Post a Comment