Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Rose By Any Other Name...

Was looking forward to having my photo displayed on the online Unnatural photo exhibit this Halloween- even if it's a non-juried show. So the exhibit came and went Tuesday... with my shot conspicuously (to me, that is) absent! The following day, I inquired as to why it failed to appear- and apparently, it had been misplaced...

An honest mistake- and I am not in any way implying otherwise; the good people at Lenscratch do a pretty remarkable job exhibiting quality work each and every day. It's just that I've been faithfully chronicling my long and continuing run of rejections, both here and my previous blog, and while this episode technically doesn't really qualify, it certainly deserves asterisk status. I mean, when you're the only one not included- it certainly feels rejection. And though they meant well, putting it up after the fact- it's kinda like taking your kid Trick or Treating on All Hallows Eve... Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment