Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ever Overdo Something?


Photo: © S. Banos

Sometimes (sometimes) when confronted with certain situations, we kinda tend to overreact and overdo things- either out of: anger, inexperience or maybe (just maybe)... to make a certain point.* Now, I don't know which of the above may have possibly been at play here (nor is it a particularly good photo for that matter)- but I think the case could be made that it was probably just a tad... overdone. 

*all of which I stand guilty of at various times of my existence.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's probably... part of it. I guess I'm just kinda hung up on its actual physical execution- somewhere between: performance art and... "Hey, I just line up the shopping carts- this 3D stuff is way outta my league!"

    ReplyDelete