Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lull...

Photo: © Stan Banos

I suppose some would call it Spring Break... but it's nothing planned on my part. I just haven't felt compelled to rant or point out anything in particular (that I haven't already)- and that's certainly not to say that they're aren't enough things out there, right now to rant and rave about!

Fortunately, my salary for writing and maintaining this wee island of a blog remains consistent, no matter my output. No doubt, something will soon enough arouse me from my equal parts blissful/anxiety inducing catatonic state; in the meantime, I'm left to contemplate the hideousness of how modern car headlights now encased in plastic so quickly dull up and yellow, built in early warning systems to replace with this year's model (1st world problems to be sure)...

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's not a picture of a dick! Bravo!! Just razing you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least (unlike certain profs of note) I'm not making anyone else take dick pics- of mine or anyone else!

    ReplyDelete