Monday, November 19, 2018

Good Thing Climate Change Is... A "Hoax"

Photo: NASA
We've had our days of smoke in SF before, to be sure- but never this severe or prolonged in my years here. Ten days going on... and they say the the Camp Fire causing it won't be out till the end of... the month!

In the meantime, I've come down with a nasty cold and sore throat while becoming privy to the very latest in fashion concerning filter masks: round ones, square ones, pointed ones, bulbous ones, flat ones, designer ones (in leopard print no less)- even a futuristic looking metal device that only covered the nostrils. Somewhat post-apocalyptic when a quarter of the population in town go about their business wearing masks.

Kind of reminds me of the overall greyishness I encountered in Moscow, although the air here now is No Joke- no cigars for a while. And here I am whining, while those 144mi North have lost life and home...

No comments:

Post a Comment