Wednesday, December 9, 2020

View From The Rear...



Just in stock, and in time to stuff your stockings with the kind of stock that stuffs them best! Hey, I'm reading that straight from the manufacturer... And need I say the perfect stocking stuffer to proclaim your stand on The War on Christmas- and whatever that stand might be, make no doubt- we are winning!

Must admit, I'm kinda partial to this one, but then I'm partial to all my children- this makes nine of 'em running around at the moment; can ya believe it? Of course, no one's understandably gonna buy a self published book from an unknown, when you can get a real book from a real photographer for $50! It's a shame Blurb books aren't a third cheaper, not that I'd make a dime either way, but it might actually make them competitive, particularly now that the quality isn't half bad (pity their annual competition is long gone)...

But do have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment