Thursday, September 29, 2022

A Day At The Fair

The most recent Folsom St. (Leather) Fair was probably the largest on record, least, seemed it to me- and I was happy to collect over a half dozen keepers. I usually poop out after two and a half hours but this time I hanged for a full four since the opportunities were there and it was probably the last time this year that I'd really be able to put my new, used Q through its paces- I even got to see my first self fellating contortionist for the effort.

Photo: © Stan Banos

Best thing I saw however, was the woman above who I first noticed across the street. Now, one can't exactly meander unto The Folsom St. Fair without having a good inkling of what it's about- that said, you can never quite prepare yourself for everything you're likely to and undoubtedly will see... But there she was, looking innocent as all hell, as if idly clutching the kewpie doll she had just won on the seaside boardwalk. I walked up, snapped the photo, and realizing the optics... she burst out into what would be a good long laugh for both of us!

Photo: © Stan Banos

Late in the afternoon and already tiring, I did a double take on the pink haired lady in chains- something was not quite right! Sure enough, it was one very convincing female Manga tour de force. 

Finally calling it a day, I headed for the nearest exit home only to come across... The Lady in Pink, which proved the best laugh of a most productive day.

Once editing of the remaining raw files is completed, I'll set about putting together an updated, magazine format edition of At The Fair. Maybe I'll even try sending it about to publishers, etc- this winter season's exercise in futility...


Photo: © Stan Banos

No comments:

Post a Comment