Sunday, September 18, 2022

Triptych

My first (and everyone should have one)! BTW- Gotta be honest here... as I was taking these, I kinda expected someone to come up and ask, "Excuse me, is that a Leica?" And of course, I would have to admit that it was, to which they would then reply, "Then, I'm afraid, we both know what the consequences are, sir." And clearly, I would have immediately sensed what he was inferring- I would have to surrender my Q on the spot. Obviously, this was GR 'snapshot' subject matter, and well beneath the purpose and dignity of any Leica to the manor born. Fortunately, this level of brand crime went unnoticed on this particular weekend stroll, but I'm fully aware of the risks I am willingly taking should I continue to pursue this behavior...
 





Photos: © Stan Banos


No comments:

Post a Comment