Monday, August 5, 2024

Once It Was... Tempting

I admit it. There was a time when I was curious, curious about what it would be like to have a lying idiot, con man extraordinaire as POTUS. I mean he wasn't just a life long criminal, he was one helluva entertaining fool that would provide endless laughs and puerile entertainment. All the same, I also realized it was my childish, self destructive nature still residing within that wanted this to manifest. Ultimately, it was out of my hands, destiny had decided its course, President he would become with all the expected nonsense, criminality and more. And Lord help us all if that road we tread once more- his penchant for criminality (once emboldened by whoever he could find- see below), now buttressed by his well placed cadre of handpicked enablers (both in the courts and the voting booth), will be unshackled and unrestrained...

No comments:

Post a Comment