Thursday, August 1, 2024

Wake Up Call

Photos: © Stan Banos

Admittedly, I can only complain so much since I voluntarily put myself in the position. So I really don't expect much sympathy when it comes to persevering all the exposed dicks, balls and scrotums I endure seeing twice a year in San Francisco's biannual leather fairs. It's their day(s), I'm their 'guest,' and I'm happy for the photo op(s), especially since the once booming, bustling streets of downtown have now been reduced to a ghost town minus the tumbleweeds, which city hall really should import to complete the aesthetic. So I respectfully go about trying to do the best I can and have a laugh when possible.

And such was the case upon spotting CPAGOLDSF, who definitely stood out, both for his solid gold outfit, and for being blatantly... overdressed. Despite it all, seemed I was one of the few who actually noticed, as he casually weaved his way through the crowd on what appeared to be an early exit. Let's take it on faith that he is in fact a genuine, authorized CPA and I'm betting the guy is already a known commodity rightfully known for his flashy, knock 'em dead threads. Probably goes anywhere there's a crowd to get the word out and figured... why not, let's try the leather fair this year! 

Unfortunately, as he no doubt soon discovered, the leather fair is the one place where those drop dead threads ain't gonna turn any heads- other than mine, as I made my way over for two quick exposures before he hit the exit. And should ya ever need a CPA in SF- he's your man on Instagram!

More traditional, time honored, haute couture...

No comments:

Post a Comment