Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Some Of This, Not Much Of That...

Interestingly, have been quite the "prolific" for this early in the year- well, relatively speaking. No Pulitzer Prize winning achievements mind ya, but getting anything 'round this time is pretty unusual, least for me... Random shots here and there have been popping up on a freakishly consistent basis (as opposed to the usual Biblical drought). Most, but not all, falling into my "Squared" collection. 

When the Women's March rolled around, I was ready for... the more "serious stuff!" Had my used, recently purchased X-T1 in hand along with my original (with 20 and 28mm equivalents), surrounded by thousands- got one photo for my 4 1/2 hours afoot. Sheesh! Oh, well- still got a ton of B&W scans and restorations to attend to. Meanwhile:


Photo: © S. Banos



Photo: © S. Banos



Photo: © S. Banos

No comments:

Post a Comment