Friday, May 25, 2018

My Yahoo Commentary!!!

I like reading Yahoo News comments; people ask me why I bother, truth is, I find it relaxingly therapeutic, particularly when they involve a certain dotard- ya know, the guy who said, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters." It's a free and easy pathway towards understanding my fellow citizens- think of it as the poor man's Twitter!

I also enjoy leaving the occasional comment. I try to get a general feel for those participating, and then try to respond in kind. For instance, recently there was an article on how the Trump admin is lifting regulations which now restrict the ways and conditions of how one can legally hunt wild animals. And I couldn't help but mirror the infectious enthusiasm...

Yeah- let's slaughter everything in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE GUNS, More Bullets, More Blood, More Death!!! Super MAGA!!!!! NRA FOREVER- TRUMP is GOD made Flesh!!!!!!!!!! 

PS- Hint: For those first starting out- more CAPS and PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make one appear both more knowledgeable, and sincere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment