Tuesday, December 3, 2019

My Luck (in A Nutshell)

As recently attested to, there was nothing I could personally do to keep my wife in San Francisco, she wanted outta the city- but there was one thing (1 Thing) that would have kept her here with me. For several years right up till the end, she had wanted to work as art instructor where I work with people with disabilities. In a place of guaranteed high turnover, it was one of the few positions that was not vacated on a regular basis. As you can well imagine, there's many a "starving artist" in San Francisco that would be happy to have the job. With my long track record there, they would have looked favorably upon her to get the job- a job she would have been most suited for. Alas, it was not about to magically open up just for our sake...

The position became available 2 Work Days after she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment