Sunday, December 29, 2019

WELCOME 2020!

Good Advice for the next decade... Photo: © Stan Banos

I was gonna at least attempt the requisite annual retrospective, but then I saw that there were a whole  lottta decade reviews floating around on just about... everything.  So, in the interest of compromise, here's my half decade review- 2015 to 2019 were the absolute worst fuckin' years of my life, saving 'The Best' kick to the head and groin for very last! So, good Fuckin' Riddance 20Teens!!!

But... I'm trying to stay positive! And as trying as those last five have been... they've also been my most productive- photographically. That's hardly Even/Steven, but better than absolute nothin'! And with the passage of time, the acknowledgement that each day, each hour, each minute, is in turn more valuable than the one before it- thus it has always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment