Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Puerto Rico- Back To... NORMAL!!!

Hey, looka me- I did this as a kid when I was bored outta my mind!   Photo: Reuters

Yes, Sir! Outta sight, outta mind aannndd... back on shit list #1! Well, Puerto Rico did get a trophy(!) and some paper towels for its troubles- what more can anyone possibly ask for? Well, yeah- water, food and maybe some of that electricity stuff. But seriously, I have yet to see a POTUS with more empathy and compassion than good ol' 45 pulling up to the table for a few quick, short jumpers with the paper goods. Don't think I'll ever again be treated in my lifetime to such a humbling world class demonstration of how to ever so subtly remind a bunch of Brown people that they are truly beneath any measure of human dignity or consideration, let alone equality...

Then, as if he's left any doubt whatsoever as to what a detached, unfeeling and totally inconsiderate excuse of a human being he truly is, he allows The Jones Act waiver to expire so that everything shipped there... costs double again, and departs a land where thousands have been left homeless and without water or power with this heart felt message of hope and inspiration...

"Have A GOOD TIME!  -Potus 45

No comments:

Post a Comment