Thursday, July 23, 2020

Nala et al...




I once had a bike, a cat, and a wife... loved 'em all. I gave up the bike voluntarily four years ago, The Wife decided to leave of her own accord and took our one eyed cat, Nelson (whom I had originally befriended), with her. Watching this video (along with several others) of Nala and her cycling guardian brought me great joy. And why not? It combines some of my greatest passions in life to date: travel/adventure (and documenting it), cycling, and a loving, adventurous pet! Seeing both their relationship and the world rolling past so completely absorbed and appreciated through the eyes of Nala in her roadside crow's nest is worth the price of admission alone. That is one happy cat (and companion)! And one can't help but wish their journey well...

No comments:

Post a Comment